Monday, April 11, 2016

I'm home!

Well it has been a long time since I have posted on here, I'm thinking I might write some things occasionally more for a journalistic purpose. Sometimes I forget to write in my journal (or I just don't want to) because it takes too long and it hurts my hand. So, I'll try to be more consistent with writing on the blog. All thanks to my News Media project where I needed a web page, I revisited this and thought, well why not do my project, and then keep going with my blog? For posterity's sake. So, please enjoy my life story :)
 My last day in of the mission including going to Santiago and to the temple!
 The group of Elders and Sisters from my mission going of to many different countries.
 Here is me seeing my family for the first time :) Together at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment